Sunday, September 10, 2006

Yeeeeeeey

We are going to enter the football tournament in Ramadan at the Gezira Club. I used to participate continuously in such tournaments but I stopped in 98. I was abroad in 1999 and was busy in 2000 and from 2001 till 2003 I was out of service due to the leg operation and physiotherapy and in 2004 and 2005 I was already used to enjoying being a part of the audience. I almost forgot the fact that I used to kick the ball every single day. The dudes and I are going to play this time. We are in for the fun of it and we know that getting through the group stages will be a massive achievement.

I am so excited; I am like a baby kid with an ice cream, or like the kids wearing yellow. WOOOOOOOHO!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
Croatia 3rd place, world cup 1998
Turkey 3rd place, world cup 2002
We'll qualify in group stages isa, Ramadan 2006

Monday, September 11, 2006 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

You do know how to motivate me. :) WE WILL ROCK GEZIRA ISA LOL

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics