Sunday, September 03, 2006

It is up for grabs now.....!



At last I am back to my desk, working, typing and drinking lots of tea :)

I am still experiencing this jet lag since Friday after coming back from Marina. This is the first time I hear about someone getting a jet lag from Marina. I wasnt in the States or Canada, or even Dubai. I was only 3 hours away! 3 HOURS AWAY and I am having a jet lag, funny.

So last night I couldnt get any sleep, and tuned in to watch one of the classic movies of all time; Fever Pitch, that shows the committment of a man towards Arsenal.. The best seller by Nick Hornby is filmed in a beautiful way making you go through all the emotions, even if you hate Arsenal, like I do.

The movie clearly explains to girls/women that football is life to a lot of men and what they do with their non-stop sarcastic claims towards the game never really helps in the relationship betwen them. They should be supporting and understanding. Why get jealous from football? It is a game as the women say after all, so why get jealous? Why not support and love the thing that your man enjoys and been attached to since he opened his eyes to this world?! In the final seconds of the movie, the words of Brian Moore will live forever in the hearts of the fans 'it is up for grabs now..' My spine still shivers everytime I remember!

I didnt get the guys wearing boxers under their swimming suits back in Marina? Why would you ever do that? You are not running or doing exercises, you are only getting tanned and jumping into the water. You dont need to wear anything under a swimming suit. It is like wearing shades at 11 p.m. or drinking a can of pepsi and cup of tea both at the same time! People are getting weird.

I am falling asleep now, had lots of work to do and talking to do. I am hungry and dying to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger S at Buttered Up said...

"I didnt get the guys wearing boxers under their swimming suits back in Marina? Why would you ever do that?"

I had no idea people do that. Maybe it's because I don't go to Marina. I hate the place personally. But seriously, WHY WOULD THEY? There's absolutely no point in them doing something like that unless they're that self conscious which doesn't really make sense because all the new male swimming trunks are pretty well planned out as opposed to the old ones that our parents wore.


"People are getting weird."

Lol. It's about time you noticed that, Mr. Z.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

It is time fe3lan. lol

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics