Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FCUK taking over Egyptians!





FCUK invaded our country. Everyone is suddenly wearing FCUK. I dont get it. It is not cool. It is SO not creative, it is stupid, bad colours, bad designs, bad lines, not funny and repetitive. Out of every 5 heads in the country, one of them is wearing an FCUK top. And the funny thing is that you could find a group of 10 guys, 5 out of them wearing the same FCUK top.

Each one of us has his own taste, but FCUK is just too much for me. I have never liked this French Connection brands. I never bought anything related to FCUK and I make fun out of every FCUK piece i bump into. What is funny when you wear something that has 'FCUK work' or 'FCUK all the way' or 'FCUK for life', etc... LAUGH OUT LOUD

Is it a new kind of rebellious outfit. "C'mon let us go on a strike. Let us rule. Let us use our freedom of speech by insulting everything in a way we could never be sued."

I hate FCUK more than I hate Pepsi.

2 Comments:

Blogger S at Buttered Up said...

And the Egyptian kids think they're so so so hip when in reality they're not really... well not anymore, the FCUK line has been discontinued. I never liked it either.

Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot
of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

My web page seminar für joomla
Also see my page - free themes wordpress

Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics